So, this is my new hair-do! Anyone who knows me will know that this is drastic for me. In fact, this is the shortest I think I have ever had my hair! I hope I can keep it up, I get kind of lazy since my hair is quite easy for me to do curly. But I can only imagine how short my hair would be if I did it curly. Anyway, kind of fun! Definitely feels great!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Mommy's new hair
Posted by the Ernest's at 1:39 PM
Labels: Amy's hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow!! Love the hair! I also like all the photos of Taylor in the recent posts. We're missing out!! I couldn't see it so much before, but now I definitely see why you say she looks like her Daddy!
That is one sexy mom hair-do!
You look great! I'm going to kidnap you and Taylor and take you to girl's camp so I don't go crazy--let's just hope Hazel has her own tent!!!
I love your new hair!! It's darling on you. I can't believe how fast Taylor is growing. We really need to get together. :)
You look older. It is classy, sassy, and cute.
Post a Comment