So excited you updated the blog, I check frequently. Your family is so cute! We need to do lunch! p.s. Do you believe in arranged marriages? I have a really cute 10 month old that I am confident would make a great husband for Taylor.
Yea!! You joined the blogging world. This is super fun to have contact with you like this :) Taylor is so sweet! I love, love, LOVE all the pictures. Keep putting them on. If you're ever super bored you can check out our blog at thegaileyfamily.blogspot.com I usually have it as a private blog but opened it up so you could see it and if you want to keep seeing it...you can leave us your email address so we can add you to the list :) Take care guys. You look great! Nate and Katie Gailey
Amy...she is so freakin adorable. My mom says you are quiting. Good for you. Motherhood is the best and I want you to beable to enjoy it not feeling crappy from work. Once again she is the cutest thing ever.
amy- sorry I just saw your link on annie's blog- I had to come look. Taylor is beautiful!! girls are really fun to have. congrats!! enjoy your little lady:)
7 comments:
Amy, Taylor is soo cute. I love all the pictures in your slide show. How fun are our little girls!
Jessy Hall
She is really growing up. she has beautiful coloring and a great little grin! I like your short hair, Amy. it is very cute.
So excited you updated the blog, I check frequently. Your family is so cute! We need to do lunch! p.s. Do you believe in arranged marriages? I have a really cute 10 month old that I am confident would make a great husband for Taylor.
Yea!! You joined the blogging world. This is super fun to have contact with you like this :) Taylor is so sweet! I love, love, LOVE all the pictures. Keep putting them on. If you're ever super bored you can check out our blog at thegaileyfamily.blogspot.com
I usually have it as a private blog but opened it up so you could see it and if you want to keep seeing it...you can leave us your email address so we can add you to the list :) Take care guys. You look great!
Nate and Katie Gailey
Taylor is adorable! :) We need to hang out soon! When can we come over? I'm missing Avery--how is he adjusting to his little sister?
Amy...she is so freakin adorable. My mom says you are quiting. Good for you. Motherhood is the best and I want you to beable to enjoy it not feeling crappy from work. Once again she is the cutest thing ever.
amy-
sorry I just saw your link on annie's blog- I had to come look. Taylor is beautiful!! girls are really fun to have. congrats!! enjoy your little lady:)
Post a Comment