
Taylor's goofy faces just crack me up! She loves her baby food as you can tell. She can finish a little jar in less than 10 minutes. Sometimes she is such a mess afterwards that she gets to jump right into the bathtub!

Funny how this is the same little girl huh?! She sure is adorable all dressed up for church. I feel like I get to play dress up with a real live doll! I've said it before, but she is growing up way too fast!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
From Messy to Pretty
Posted by the Ernest's at 8:30 AM
Labels: Messy to Pretty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
"play dress up with a real live doll." You are Hilarious! I used to love to do that when Melia was a baby. Now that I have the two girls and they are both wearing hand-me-downs that don't have all the matchy matchy, I don't get that way as often. ...But I still love it when it happens!!! It is such a great feeling to look upon your little one that YOU dressed and cared for in every way and see that they look absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way!
She is beautiful!
Oh and I really like her little room. It is done up very cute.
Post a Comment