I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my sweet husband of 2 years! Levi, I love you and I am so happy to be your wife. You are such a great husband and father. You are such a fun person to be around - you make me smile and laugh all the time! I love watching you with our little girl - she loves her daddy so much! I can't wait for many more anniversaries with you! Thank you for making these past 2 years as your wife so great! Here are a few pictures from our wedding day on July 6th, 2006! 



Sunday, July 6, 2008
Our 2nd Anniversary
Posted by the Ernest's at 3:04 PM
Labels: anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Hard to believe it's been 2 years already. Taylor is lucky to have such a great Mom & Dad.
Amy and Levi congratulations on 2 years!!! you looked gorgeous on your wedding day.
Happy Anniversary you two! Congrats! That made me remember your reception and how delicious the cake was. And how fun it was to see old Skagway friends there!
Me again. I'm tagging you. See my blog for details! :)
Happy 2 years!!....hey thanks for the goodbye email at work. I am glad that you are being there for Taylor. There isn't anything funner than being a mama. We need to stay in touch and get our girls together. Emmi loves babies!!
Angie
You look so great! It's been so long since I've heard anything about anyone...and then I stumbled upon your blog! Happy 2 year and your baby is a cutie. So fun to catch a glimpse of your life!
Monique (Adams) Goddard
Post a Comment