Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our week with the Browns




So, for the last week and a half Levi, Taylor and I have been at my sister Chantal's taking care of her 4 kids while she and Jeff went on a trip to Ireland. Wow, what were we thinking? Ha, ha, I'm just kidding Chantal. We really did have a great time with the kids, did many fun things, and enjoyed watching them interact with Taylor. I actually think she misses not seeing them every day. The above pictures are of Jake, Andrea, Jordan, and James. James is the 3 year old and is quite the character. He is super busy, even with his broken leg (he broke his leg from jumping off the couch, which he still continues to do). I just thought the picts were just too cute and couldn't resist sharing. All in all, it was a great week and even better birth control :) We love you guys!

1 comments:

missy said...

Did throwing a net over James slow him down at all? :) Sounds like a fun and busy week! Anytime Taylor wants to come spend a week with her Illinois cousins, we'd love to have her -- and you too, of course!