Monday, October 20, 2008

Macarthur Home almost done!

So, this home that Levi and I bought this summer is nearing completion! Yeah!! I can't wait to post the before and after picts! Levi has worked so hard in updating this place while staying under a very tight budget! Until I organize the pictures these 3 will have to do. Taylor is trying out the kitchen and bathroom sinks....and also the basement toilet before it was installed. I don't think I've ever gotten a bigger smile! What can I say....it's the simple things:)


7 comments:

Stacy said...

So cute! Love the tile!!

Bethie said...

so do you guys flip houses? or is this one that you are going to move into?

P.S. the house looks great from what I could see

Tanya said...

What can I say? Taylor's cheesy smile is too cute for words. Love you guys.

Rosenberg Family said...

That is the biggest smile I have ever seen Taylor give! It's priceless! The house looks so great. You have done such a good job!

Lindsay Young said...

Oh my gosh! #1 Taylor is so dang adorable I can't even stand it. I just want to kiss those little cheeks! I love that picture of her in the toilet! Funny! #2... your house from what I can see looks beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures! Where is your house?

The Tews said...

So basically Nate and I would like to adopt Taylor as our child--too bad no one would believe us because she is the spitting image of Levi!!! That picture of her in the toilet is definately a framer. So will we see you guys Saturday night?

missy said...

I'm glad you indicated that the picture of Taylor in the pot is BEFORE it was installed. So cute!! Come visit!