Well, I can't believe that the warm summer weather is ending this week. The weather has been incredible and I suddenly feel in a panic to play outside with Taylor as much as possible! Taylor is now 9 months old! She is nearly 20 lbs and is 18 1/2 inches. I feel like we've just turned a corner to busy childhood land! She can crawl/scoot around to get anywhere she'd like. And of course, any activity we do lasts a mere 5-10 minutes. We are having less work with daddy days because when we go, not only do I not get anything done...we interfere with his work too. However, we visit daddy often and take him lunch! We are having so much fun with our little girl and love seeing her discover the world around her!
Here is Taylor sporting some of her nice pearly teeth! She has 8 total! A little over a month ago, she had only her 2 bottom ones and then all of a sudden, there was a new tooth in her mouth everytime I looked! She has just started a very cheesy grin, I will have to try and capture it sometime.
Taylor with cute cousie Noah! It is so fun living so close to Steph and Clair!
Here is a gigantic zucchini that was hiding from us. We found it as we were digging up our garden the other day. Taylor thought she had a long lost friend to play with!
Is this how you eat it?
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Taylor is 9 months!
Posted by the Ernest's at 5:50 PM
Labels: end of summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
She is so cute. Mason had 8 teeth at 8 months and I felt like they were popping out left and right. That cabin is amazing! How big is it? Would they rent it out??
She is getting so big! What a little cutie pie! I hope we get to see her again soon! We should all go to lunch together or something. There's no need to wait until someone dies in order to get together!
Who needs new toys? Just grow a insanely large zucchini!! That is hilarious. She is so cute--I need your e-mail so I can send you that picture of her eating the chocolate looking cigarette.
Amy-she is so dang cute! I just caught up on your life the past 15 minutes and it looks like it is GREAT! I hate that we have never followed through and met up! I am moving to Vegas in a month or so...so call me if you can! Vegas. Such a far cry from our Alaska days, but we are excited.
Take care!
Linds
We have that same high chair, and Jonathan loves it! It's so colorful that he often gets distracted by it when I'm trying to feed him.
Amy!!!!!!!!! I found your blog. It is so good to see you. This is Melissa (Ricord) talking. Remember me? Our blog is private but if you e-mail me I'll send you an invite. lemonfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment