Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well, I know I hardly post these days, and honestly I don't see myself doing much better especially when our 2nd baby comes in late spring. So, thank you to the few of you who check in every now and again. We just wanted to say a quick "Happy Holidays" to you and your family.

This was our Christmas photo this year. It took us a long time to get a somewhat decent picture of our family. And trying to get a smile out of Taylor for a picture is not an easy task. But this is a pretty classic and standard expression on her face most of the time. I guess she's just keepin in real.

Taylor is starting to become my "big helper." She enjoyed helping me put up our Christmas. We've stayed in a lot this month, mostly because of the winter weather that has finally rolled in and because Taylor got sick with croup. That was not fun and so sad, but we're glad she's better and that we won't miss any of our fun family festivities!

Levi found these cowboy boots at the D.I. and he couldn't wait to try them on Taylor. So spoiled!
Taylor loves swinging in the kitchen. And she absolutely loves her "baby" to be close by.

Here is our little trouble maker. Other mischief she enjoys includes: playing in Avery's water bowl, eating his food, splashing in the toilet, and pulling our small Christmas tree down. I think her personality is growing faster than she is! She is getting super funny and makes us so happy!

Now, finally a smile! I sure love seeing her big pearly's when she smiles big. We are excited for Christmas and Taylor's 1st birthday on the 26th! Again, Merry Christmas and the best wishes for the new year!

13 comments:

Michelle Besendorfer said...

Love the pictures, the camera does love Taylor!

Julie Hemmert said...

AMY!! We had craft day and you didn't even tell us you were expecting! When are you due?? Linds is due in late April. I am guessing May??

The Tews said...

Thanks for the update! I love the look on Taylor's face when she knows she's been caught unraveling the toilet paper. I find it really sweet that Levi was at the DI and was browsing through the little girl's shoes found those boots--what a good dad!

Lindsay Young said...

WHAT!? You didn't say anything about being pregnant on craft day! When are you due? It will be fun having babies so close! Let me know what you are having as soon as you know! (I am having a boy!)

missy said...

I totally forgot that it's Taylor's birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday!! Hope your Christmas was happy. We had a very fun day and I'm sad it's almost over.

Lindsay Young said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! What a little cutie pie!

Heath said...

Ames! I can't believe how beautiful she is! I need to meet her!

Hey, can I get your address so I can send you a Christmas card? Since I'm private, you can just leave it in my comment box! Thanks

Angie Birkeland said...

Congrats on the new baby!!! You will have your hands full. Our big news is that we are due with a baby boy on May 26th. Pretty funny! Happy New Year!!!

Heath said...

Ames- I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas and so sorry to hear your babes was sick. I swear so many little kids were sick for Christmas this year...did you hear that Cort's girls were both throwing up Christmas day? Man, what a way to squash the magic. Hope all is well with you and yours!

J and D said...

Hi Amy! I was clicking on Steph's links and saw your's and Levi's! I didn't even know you two had gotten married! Crazy! Your family is gorgeous (of course)! I would love to add your blog to my list of blogs if that's ok...?
Good to see you!

Rob Dog said...

Hey Amy! Saw your blog through Steph's! Taylor is so cute!!! CONGRATS!!! on baby #2!! You look great! I love that Levi put the swing up inside!! How did he do it? Such cute pictures! So glad to be able to put the christmas decorations away, a few less things to be picking up everyday!! :) And I feel you on the sick thing!! We have had a rough winter! I swear Hayden has been sick more than not!! BOO! Hopefully we are on the up and up!! :)

Bethie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet little Taylor!!!

I love all of her cute little teeth, she has tons:)

I hope your christmas was great!!!

Lindsay Bowen said...

CONGRATS on your new addition!!! I was so excited to hear that, You are about as crazy as us with how close they will be. I love it! Also, your home renovation post made me so happy! We just bought a FIXER UPPER! Wnat to come to Vegas and tile like that in ours!!! Instead of our people loving purple, they were peach and pink fanatics. So, here we go...

Hope all is well.

LInds