Saturday, November 29, 2008

West Jordan Home Renovation

I had so much fun looking at the before and after picts of the home we flipped on Macarthur Ave (and we have officially closed - yahoo!) that I have been working on getting pictures ready of the West Jordan home renovation Levi worked on late spring/early summer. This was a huge project as it is a pretty good size home that needed a LOT of work. After Levi's dad purchased the home at the court house, Levi & Paul couldn't wait to get to work! Hope you like what you see!

The outside of the home didn't need a ton of work, mostly a little TLC and cleanup. Vinyl accessories were added along with all the black accents.



Huge yard huh! This home sits on half an acre, some of which is horse property. The yard needed a little bit of care and Levi/Paul also added a new deck.



This is the entry/formal family room. Levi/Paul installed hardwood flooring. And of course the home received new paint throughout.


Now for the biggest makeover of the house (and my personal favorite room)! The kitchen was in rough shape so it was gutted all the way down to the floor joists because of water damage. All new cabinets, granite installed by Ryan Tolbert's company Granite For Less, stainless appliances & new electrical by Clair, and the tile backsplash (Levi is a pro at this tiling thing - he even has good taste, I think).




This is a view of the living room from the kitchen. All new carpet was installed. This room leads to the deck and backyard.


This is the main floor bathroom and laundry area. Again, all new flooring, vanity, fixtures, granite, etc.


Now we're upstairs looking at kid bedroom #1


Kid bedroom #2.


Kids bathroom. Levi can really makeover a bathroom.


This is the master bedroom. I think these guys had a thing for purple - ew.


This is the master bath. I posted quite a few picts to get all the right angles. Again, Levi was busy tiling in here. Great job!






So that completes the tour! There is also an unfinished basement with the potential for 1-2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a family room. Here are a few of my favorite picts. Levi hard at work in the kitchen and Taylor playing in some of her favorite places. Overall this was a fun project and a great experience. Unfortunately this home still sits vacant waiting for the right family to find it. I hope Levi's 450 hours of sweat will pay off soon! Great job honey!


5 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

Wow! Levi did an awesome job, that house looks great. I hope it sells soon! And I bet Coldplay was awesome, wish I could have gone!

Bethie said...

that house looks incredible!!!!

I hope you can sell it soon:)

Lindsay Young said...

What a beautiful house! Good job Levi! I hope it sells soon... this market is horrible! Little Taylor is as cute as ever!

Heath said...

He sure is a handyman. What a great talent! The kitchen and the bathrooms look wonderful. Did you do the interior design ideas and then put him to work? I hope it sells for ya.

Also, the Coldplay concert must have been amazing! I love them! What a sweet husband to surprise you like that...especially in the way he did it! Lucky girl.

Jessie said...

Jeff TOTALLY wants to fix up houses, so I love checking out the pics of the ones Levi has worked on. Great job Levi!