Monday, November 24, 2008

When Daddy's in Charge.....

When Levi is left in charge of Taylor, I never know what I will come home to! Levi is a very creative and inventive Daddy and Taylor loves him sooooo sooooo much! There is nothing cuter than seeing her face light up when he comes home from work! Here are a few things I watch these two doing.

This is Taylor as a bank robber. What made him think to put my nylons on Taylor's head, I will never know. But I laughed till I cried when I saw these pictures :)

I love her expressionless face.

Hey, Daddy....there is a bucket stuck on my head!

Did you not hear me the first time. Hey, Daddy!....there is a bucket stuck on my head!! Stop taking pictures and help me out, will ya?!

My cousie pushing me around in grandma's shopping cart.

I am really starting to feel a little cramped in here!

Now, this is a spoiled little girl. Who gets to have their outside swing brought indoors in the winter time?! I have to admit, it's perfect when I'm cooking!

It's even better when all your friends can come swing with you!

7 comments:

Heath said...

HELLOOOOOOO!!!! Seriously, when did you get a blog and how come I haven't heard about it! Taylor is absolutely and utterly the sweetest thing! But you know this. Oh my, it's so good to see you. The house looks fantastic, you've put so much sweat into it and it is like a new home. Let's get together soon. I hear that you're expecting again. Congrats. Cort said you might come to the playdate last week and I was so hoping to see you. I miss ya.

Katie said...

I love the picture of the bucket on her head. How cute. :)

Heath said...

I was thinking, and I forgot to tell you that my blog is private so.....click on my BLUE name up above to see my profile. At the very bottom of the screen where it lists my blogs click on the one to be invited and leave me your email address so I can send you an invite. Once again, Taylor is edibly cute. I can't wait to have a little girl to snuggle and love...my boys just squirm and wriggle!

The Tews said...

Nate and I were just laughing thinking of Levi coming up with the idea to put your nylons on Taylor's head!! Her face is so serious too! Congrats on the new baby news--we are so excited for you! (you sure are making us look bad) All I know is that if this one is as cute as Taylor you may have Nate and I convinced it's time to stop practicing and time get to it! Can we hang out some time?

missy said...

I'm laughing so hard at the pictures. So funny!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

It was really good to see you..you look great! We have to get together with all our children!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I found your blog today, and am loving it! OMG, that picture of your babe with the nylons on the head is so funny! It's amazing that you ended up married to Levi. I mean, you just don't realize that stuff is going to happen until it does. Your family is beautiful of course.