Well, we had our ultrasound for our baby on the way....and need I say more? We're not done buying pink yet! Everything looked great and the baby looked healthy which puts me more at ease. Our little one was super active and put on quite a show! We had a hard time telling what the sex was but at the very end the tech checked one more time and it was obvious that we were having a girl! I just started laughing and Levi didn't say anything for a minute and then said, "That's...all right!" But then quickly added, "What I meant to say was, that's wonderful!" That just got the tech and I laughing even harder! We really are excited for another girl and hope these little sisters (17 months apart) will be the best of buddies! 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
We are having a....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! we really do need to get together! I got a new blog, so you'll want to replace it on your list (if it's on there)
Kate
yeah!!! congratulations!!!
two little girls:) jsut think you already have girls stuff:)
that will be so fun! when charlie is walking around our house in princess dress up shoes i definitely think he should have been a girl.
How fun to have two girls so close in age! Congratulations!
Congratulations Amy! I am so excited for you! Taylor will be such a good big sister! They will be the best of friends!
I was so surprised when I found out I was having a boy. I was thinking it was a girl (and kind of hoping just because I wouldn't have to buy clothes!). But we are very excited for our little guy too!
Oh, cool! Your in our club! IT is great fun! They just started playing together a few weeks ago, now that Sophie is getting to where she can play dolls and such...oh, Amy, it is the best! Congratulations!
Hurray! Levi and Avery are definitely going to be outnumbered now! Glad everything looks healthy--congrats~ :)
Congratulations!
It was great to see you guys yesterday! Your Taylor is just darling and congrats on another girl! I've enjoyed looking at your pictures! The West Jordan house is amazing!
YEAH!!! Little girls are great..plus Owen handed me a handful of poop the other day!! Thats what you get with boys!! Congrats
Congratulations on another little girl :) My sister and I are 16 months apart and have ALWAYS been good friends. It's been so much fun having a sister so close in age and I'm sure your girls will love it too :) Take care.
"That's Alright?" Good one Levi! That would've meade me laugh too! MEN:) congrats Ames! I'm dying to just see your first one! Call me 554-3342.
Yeah! I have to admit, girls are much more fun to shop for. Congratulations you guys.
Amy, you have got a darling blog. I enjoyed reading it. Little Taylor is so cute. I think it is great that she will have a sister so close to her in age. I always wanted a sister.
Congrats! That's exciting!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! I love my two little girls. I don't know if I would know what to do with little boys. I was raised with all girls and now all I have is girls. I'm afraid that if I had a little boy, I'd still want to dress him up and frilly and cute!! Poor Rick is so outnumbered, but I know he loves it.
Did you ever get the invite to view my blog? If you need me to resend it, please let me know. It might have gone to your junk box.
Amber Carter
Amy, I recently started a blog. I got your address from Melissa. IT is so fun to read about and see your cute family. Send me your email and I will add you to my blog. jellybellyswim@hotmail.com
Love ya,
Jill
Congratulations! At least you'll know what you're doing, right?! I am sure she'll be just as darling as Taylor. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment