So, yesterday (February 6th) was Levi's 30th Birthday! I decided I couldn't let such a huge milestone go unnoticed and so I threw a small surprise party for my honey. And, well, I really did pull it off! I hardly even had to lie because tonight we are having a small family party for Levi's and Clair's birthdays. Unfortunately, Levi had the camera in his truck and so I don't have all the action but we did get some good filming in. A big thanks goes out to Levi's parents for tieing him up for me. I paniced when I knew he was on his way home and no one was here yet and so I detoured him to get some milk at the store. He ended up arriving about 5-10 minutes after his friends. It was fun surprising him!
Here are some cute pictures of Levi and Taylor. She absolutely loves her Daddy. And lately, goes down to bed much better for him than I. They were routing hard for Daddy's favorite football team, the Carolina Panthers, but unfortunately they lost to Arizona. I love my family! Thank you Levi for all the hard work you do for us. You are such a great friend, husband and father! We love you so much and hope your birthday was fun and memorable!

Saturday, February 7, 2009
Well, I pulled it off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Levi--great job on the party Amy!
Happy Birthday to Levi! I feel badly that we didn't call. I am so bad at remembering. My dad and a really good friend also have birthdays on the 6th. I was lucky to remember my dad's bday. Please tell Levi Happy 30th from us!
What a good wife. Chris just turned 30 last month and there's a lot of pressure to do something unique for tht big of a milestone. Great job Ames...Happy Birthday Levi, you look like a VERY young 30 year old.
Post a Comment