Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Name that baby already!!

I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those people who can't decide on a name for their baby but here I was, about to be discharged and still no name was written on the papers for her birth certificate. We had a couple of names in the running and of course we would call her one for a couple of hours and then try the other. We finally came to see her as our little Molly Afton Ernest. Molly is just a name I like and Afton was my grandma's name (she passed away last August). If we have more children I promise to not put myself through that kind of stress again!

13 comments:

Bethie said...

MOLLY AFTON IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME!!!

TAYLOR AND MOLLY VERY CUTE:)

Danny and Veronica said...

Cute:)

Katie said...

That is a beautiful name. I've always liked the name Molly!!

Julie Hemmert said...

Very cute! I considered Afton for Mallory but had mentioned it to Gma before she died and she told me no way! I am glad someone did it!

Annie Jane said...

CONGRATUALTIONS! What a little cutie. Wow and the day of church you looked so little and darling. Not at all like you were ready to go to the hospital! Well good for you guys! What a beautiful little girl. Mollie. Cute.

Cate said...

Congrats Amy! I am so excited for you guys. Love the name.

Stacy said...

Love the name!! Taylor and Molly sound so cute together. And, I think grandma has a huge smile on her face (after the initial denial thing of course ... lol)

Mama said...

She is so precious!! I LOVE her name! Congratulations!

Robyn said...

Congratulations!!!! I heard it went quickly for you, that is great news! I hope you and Molly are doing well. I think that name is adorable and I have to admit, I love how conventional it is after the names I have heard lately! Can't wait to meet her. Take care!

Jill said...

congrats! You look amazing!

Heath said...

Congratulations mama! I'm very excited for you guys. Good choice on the name, Molly is one of my favorites too...it is just the SWEETEST sounding name...how can a girl named Molly be anything other than sugar and spice? If she's yours....she will be!

I want to say so much more to you but I'll stop here and get in contact with you instead :)

Heath said...

It was SO good to see you the other day. You just look so amazingly beautiful....and your girls are beyond gorgeous. I'm so happy that YOU are happy. I miss the good ol' days when we'd do early morning temple visits and go snow shoeing together and now here we are, full blown mommies!!! We need to do more together even though life is a little more hectic:)

Angie Birkeland said...

Congrats on the new baby. We took awhile to name ours too. She is adorable. I hope you are adjusting to the 2 kid thing. We are having a little difficulty, but I guess we will survive. I am glad Molly is here safe and sound.