On my Birthday, Levi, Taylor, Avery and I drove to the top of Millcreek Canyon and hiked up to Dog Lake. It was a beautiful morning. We took the shorter and steeper trail up. Poor Levi toting Taylor up that trail! She is getting heavy! It may have been a little long of a hike as Taylor lost it as we started down and I got to hold her. It was a nice change of pace though to breathe in the crisp clean mountain air and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
That evening, Levi and I had a much needed and long overdue date night! Steph and Clair took care of little "T" while we went to Z'Tejas and then to a movie. It was a rejuvenating night for us, free from baby distractions. Thanks a bunch Steph and Clair! Here are a few picts from our morning hike:



Oh, and I'd like to give a shout out to Rob on his Birthday today! Happy Birthday little brother. Hope it's a great one!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
My Birthday Hike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Amy,
Looks like you are having a great time. It's funny I just posted a hike on my blog, we understand packing a baby up the hill. We miss you at work, and we haven't forgotten about you! We should get together sometime, hello, we live like 3 min. away from eachother. Talk to you later. Aubrey.
You guys are adorable! I just want to eat little Taylor up! I LOVE HER! Glad you had a great birthday and that you were able to spend some alone time together!
Happy Birthday (maybe late) Amy! Sounds like you had a really fun birthday. :)
Happy Birthday Amy!! Sounds like you had an awesome day!! Love that baby!!
Cute pix. Love the gloves. Oh yeah and Happy LATE Birthday!! Sorry about that...
Happy birthday!! Looks like a fun day!
Amy How are you? Happy late bday.I can't believe how cute your family is. I love it. I have been thinking about Steph for quite some time now and I knew she got married, but I didn't know her last name, so I decided to try and find you. I called launa a while ago to get her info, but my daughter got car sick and my phone was accidentally washed with the clothes. So I was hoping you could get me some contact info for her. I am so happy to see how cute you guys are. I'm not a blogger, but I have a myspace and facebook under Erin Chavez. We are living in California now. Can't wait to catch up with you and you can delete this comment off your page...I wasn't sure how else to contact you. Take care hon. I'd love to catch up. Erin (Dahl) Chavez
Post a Comment