Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Revisiting Grandma

So this is probably a huge no-no in the blogging community.....but I have to revisit an old post about my grandma's funeral. I found some nice pictures of my family that I wanted to post.
Don't worry, no open casket pictures. But I thought my grandma's casket was very pretty.
A picture of my mom and her 4 sisters.
My family minus the Stowell's. So that's 8 more faces missing. But at least we got some of our family members in a picture together!

2 comments:

Lindsay Young said...

It was a beautiful funeral! And the song the guys sang was incredible! Glad you guys were able to get a picture together! Your family is HUGE! And to think that there are 8 missing!

missy said...

Love the family picture. Taylor's face is so funny. She's either thinking, "Oh brother!" or "Who are these people?" So cute! Rob looks like he's with the Secret Service with the dark suit and glasses. I wish the Stowells were there!