For 25+ years, the Ernest family has had a family tradition of spending some of summer vacation at Lake Powell. Well, as the family continues to grow, it has become time to change that tradition into a place that can be enjoyed anytime of the year. A family Cabin! We are so excited to spend a lot of time with our family and make many wonderful memories in the years to come. Just outside of Heber, this cabin rests within such a beautiful and peaceful setting. The guys already have a long list of projects they are excited to tackle! And the gals are busy making this place a second home we all can retreat to.
Ever heard of muttin bustin? This is taking it to the next level!

Monday, September 22, 2008
New Ernest Cabin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! So pretty! It'll be great for you to have a place close where you can go to escape the busy-ness of the city. Enjoy!
I am totally jealous- it looks amazing!!
P.S. your little lady is getting so big:)
Wow, that is beautiful!! You will have tons of fun hanging out there. I'm jealous too!!
How beautiful! That sounds like so much fun! I am sure you guys will love going up there! I am very JEALOUS!
Post a Comment